1. there must be no leakage or water accumulation in the waterproof layer.
2. the materials used for roofing projects shall conform to the design requirements and the quality standards.
3. leveling layer surface smooth, no crisp, sand, leather phenomenon.
4. the thickness, moisture content and apparent density of the insulation layer should meet the design requirements.
5. the construction of gutter, eaves, flashing and deformation joints should meet the design requirements.
6. The coil laying method and lapping sequence should meet the design requirements, the lapping width is correct, the seams are tight, and there should be no wrinkles, bubbles and warping edges.
7. The thickness of the waterproof coating should meet the design requirements. The coating has no cracks, wrinkles, flowing, bubbling and exposed tires.
8. the surface of rigid waterproof layer should be smooth and light. The split seam should be straight and the position is correct.
9. The sealant should be firmly bonded with both sides of the base, the sealant is smooth and straight, and there should be no cracking, bubbling or collapse.
10. The base of tile roof should be flat and firm, the tiles should be arranged neatly and straightly, the overlap should be reasonable, the seams should be tight, and there must be no incomplete tiles.